Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Tech Support → How to make special icon

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 19

1

Topic: How to make special icon

anyone can help me to make command special icon?

like forums.pvpgn.org/index.php?topic=2329.0

but I don't know source code and tutorial

anyone can help me?

2

Re: How to make special icon

./root-system wrote:

anyone can help me to make command special icon?

like forums.pvpgn.org/index.php?topic=2329.0

but I don't know source code and tutorial

anyone can help me?

/icon /swapicon ??

Added: 28.05.2013 21:16

static int _handle_seticon_command(t_connection * c, char const *text)
{
    t_account *    account;
    char *    command;
    char *    username;
    char *  icon;
    char     t[MAX_MESSAGE_LEN];
    unsigned int i,j;
    char    arg1[256];
    char    arg2[256];
    char    arg3[256];

    std::strncpy(t, text, MAX_MESSAGE_LEN - 1);
    for (i=0; t[i]!=' ' && t[i]!='\0'; i++); /* skip command /groups */

    for (; t[i]==' '; i++); /* skip spaces */
    for (j=0; t[i]!=' ' && t[i]!='\0'; i++) /* get command */
    if (j<sizeof(arg1)-1) arg1[j++] = t[i];
    arg1[j] = '\0';

    for (; t[i]==' '; i++); /* skip spaces */
    for (j=0; t[i]!=' ' && t[i]!='\0'; i++) /* get username */
    if (j<sizeof(arg2)-1) arg2[j++] = t[i];
    arg2[j] = '\0';

    for (; t[i]==' '; i++); /* skip spaces */
    for (j=0; t[i]!='\0'; i++) /* get icon */
    if (j<sizeof(arg3)-1) arg3[j++] = t[i];
    arg3[j] = '\0';

    command = arg1;
    username = arg2;
    icon = arg3;
    
    for (i=0; i<std::strlen(icon); i++)
    if (std::isupper((int)icon[i])) icon[i] = std::tolower((int)icon[i]);
    
    if (arg1[0] =='\0') {
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"usage: /seticon <command> <username> <icon code>");
    return 0;
    }

    if (!std::strcmp(command,"help") || !std::strcmp(command,"h")) {
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Set icons (Setting custom icons for users).");
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Type: /seticon add <username> <icon code> - add an icon to user rofile");
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Type: /seticon del <username> <icon code> - delete an icon from user rofile");
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Type: /seticon list <username> - shows current icons user can use");
    return 0;
    }

    if (arg2[0] =='\0') {
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"usage: /seticon <command> <username> <icon code>");
    return 0;
    }

    if (!(account = accountlist_find_account(username))) {
    message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,"Invalid user.");
    return 0;
    }

    if (!std::strcmp(command,"list") || !std::strcmp(command,"l")) {
        
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Icon Name: Icon Code , Attribute");
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=");    
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Bomb: Bomb , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"bomb"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "SafeList1: SS1 , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"ss1"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "SafeList2: SS2 , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"ss2"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "SafeList3: SS3 , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"ss3"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "IronFist: Kift , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"kift"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Peasant: Peasant , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"peasant"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Footman: Foot , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"foot"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Knight: Knight , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"knight"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Archmage: Ezalor , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"ezalor"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Bloodmage: Invoker , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"invoker"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Medivh: Medivh , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"medivh"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Peon: Peon , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"peon"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Grunt: Grunt , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"grunt"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Tauren: Shaker , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"shaker"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Far Seer: Chen , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"chen"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Thrall: Thrall , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"thrall"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Wisp: Wisp , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"wisp"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Archer: Arch , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"arch"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Druid of the Claw: Syllabear , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"druid"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Priestess of the Moon: Mirana , d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"mirana"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Warden: Mortred , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"mortred"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);        
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Furion Stormrage: Furion , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"furion"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Acolyte: Acolyte , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"acolyte"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Ghoul: Naix , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"naix"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Abomination: Pudge , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"pudge"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Lich: Lich , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"lich"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "Tichondrius: Balanar , %d",account_get_auth_icon(account,"balanar"));
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Note: Hammer and Ladder icons are not displayed on this list.");
    return 0;
    }
    
    if (arg3[0] =='\0') {
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"usage: /seticon <command> <username> <icon code>");
    return 0;
    }    
    
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"bomb") || !std::strcmp(icon,"ss1") || !std::strcmp(icon,"ss2") || !std::strcmp(icon,"ss3")
    || !std::strcmp(icon,"kift") || !std::strcmp(icon,"peasant") || !std::strcmp(icon,"foot") || !std::strcmp(icon,"knight")
    || !std::strcmp(icon,"ezalor") || !std::strcmp(icon,"medivh")|| !std::strcmp(icon,"peon")|| !std::strcmp(icon,"grunt")
    || !std::strcmp(icon,"shaker") || !std::strcmp(icon,"chen") || !std::strcmp(icon,"thrall") || !std::strcmp(icon,"wisp")
    || !std::strcmp(icon,"arch") || !std::strcmp(icon,"syllabear") || !std::strcmp(icon,"mirana") || !std::strcmp(icon,"mortred")
    || !std::strcmp(icon,"furion") || !std::strcmp(icon,"acolyte") || !std::strcmp(icon,"naix") || !std::strcmp(icon,"pudge")
    || !std::strcmp(icon,"lich") || !std::strcmp(icon,"balanar") || !std::strcmp(icon,"invoker")) {
        /*Do nothing.*/
    }
    else
    {
        eventlog(eventlog_level_warn,__FUNCTION__,"unknown icon: %x", text);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "No such icon, unable to set!");
        message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,msgtemp);
        return 0;
    }
        
    if (!std::strcmp(command,"add") || !std::strcmp(command,"a")) {
    account_set_auth_icon(account, icon, 1);
    snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp) ,"%.128s is setted to the requested account.", icon);
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
    return 0;
    }

    if (!std::strcmp(command,"del") || !std::strcmp(command,"d")) {
    account_set_auth_icon(account, icon, 0);
    snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp) ,"%.128s is removed from the requested account.", icon);
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,msgtemp);
    return 0;
    }

    snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "got unknown command: %.128s", command);
    message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,msgtemp);
    return 0;

}
static int _handle_swapicon_command(t_connection * c, char const *text)
{
  
  t_account *   account;
  t_clienttag     clienttag;
  char const     *user_icon;
  unsigned int i,j;
  char    arg1[256];
  char *    icon;
  
  account = conn_get_account(c);
  clienttag = conn_get_clienttag(c);
  user_icon = "XXXX";
 
  for (i=0; text[i]!=' ' && text[i]!='\0'; i++);
  for (; text[i]==' '; i++);

  for (j=0; text[i]!=' ' && text[i]!='\0'; i++) /* get icon */
  if (j<sizeof(arg1)-1) arg1[j++] = text[i];
  arg1[j] = '\0';
  
  icon = arg1;
  
    if (arg1[0] =='\0') {
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"usage: /icon <icon code>");
    message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Available icons:");

        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Icon Code (Icon Name)  ");
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"bomb") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Bomb (Bomb)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"ss1") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "SS1 (SafeList1)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"ss2") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "SS2 (SafeList2)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"ss3") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "SS3 (SafeList3)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"kift") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Kift (IronFist)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"peasant") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Peasant Peasant)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"foot") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Foot (Footman)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"knight") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Knight (Knight)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"ezalor") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Ezalor (Archmage)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"invoker") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Invoker (Bloodmage)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"medivh") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Medivh (Medivh)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"peon") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Peon (Peon)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"grunt") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Grunt (Grunt)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"shaker") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Shaker (Tauren)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"chen") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Chen (Far Seer)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"thrall") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Thrall (Thrall)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"wisp") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Wisp (Wisp)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"arch") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Arch (Archer)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"syllabear") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Syllabear (Druid of the Claw)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"mirana") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Mirana (Priestess of the Moon)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"mortred") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Mortred (Warden)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"furion") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Furion (Furion Stormrage)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"acolyte") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Acolyte (Acolyte)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"naix") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Naix (Ghoul)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"pudge") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Pudge (Abomination)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"lich") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Lich (Lich)");
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,"balanar") == 1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Balanar (Tichondrius)");
        if (account_get_command_groups(account) >  1) message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c, "Hammer (Hammer)");
        message_send_text(c,message_type_info,c,"Ladder - In case you have reached the top 100 in Solo or Team");
    return 0;
    }
    
    for (i=0; i<std::strlen(icon); i++)
    if (std::isupper((int)icon[i])) icon[i] = std::tolower((int)icon[i]);
    
    /*Checking if icon exist and applying his code to user_icon value.*/
      
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"bomb"))    user_icon="BMOB";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"ss1"))    user_icon="DERF";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"ss2"))    user_icon="ULBF";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"ss3"))    user_icon="IHWF";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"kift"))    user_icon="LEYT";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"peasant"))     user_icon="MUH1"; 
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"foot"))     user_icon="MUH2";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"knight"))     user_icon="MUH3";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"ezalor"))     user_icon="MUH4";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"medivh"))     user_icon="MUH5";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"invoker"))     user_icon="MUH6";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"peon"))     user_icon="CRO1";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"grunt"))     user_icon="CRO2";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"shaker"))     user_icon="CRO3";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"chen"))     user_icon="CRO4";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"thrall"))     user_icon="CRO5";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"wisp"))    user_icon="FLE1";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"arch"))    user_icon="FLE2";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"syllabear"))    user_icon="FLE3";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"mirana"))    user_icon="FLE4";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"furion"))    user_icon="FLE5";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"mortred"))    user_icon="FLE6";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"acolyte"))    user_icon="DNU1";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"naix"))    user_icon="DNU2";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"pudge"))    user_icon="DNU3";
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"lich"))    user_icon="DNU4";
        if (!std::strcmp(icon,"balanar"))    user_icon="DNU5";
    
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"hammer"))
    {
                /* special hammer icon for all crew members */
        if (account_get_command_groups(account) >  1)
         {
        user_icon="MMAH";            
        account_set_user_icon(account,clienttag,user_icon);
        conn_update_w3_playerinfo(c);
        channel_rejoin(c);
        return 0;
        }
        else {
            snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "You must be a EuroBattle.Net crew member to set this icon!");
            message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,msgtemp);    
            return 0;        
            }    
    }
    if (!std::strcmp(icon,"ladder"))
    {
                /* all solo and team rank special icons */
        if ((account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Solo") < 11) & (account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Solo") != 0))
            user_icon="DERW"; 
        else if ((account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Team") < 11) & (account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Team") != 0))
            user_icon="NRGW";
        else if ((account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Solo") < 31) & (account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Solo") != 0))
            user_icon="DLGW";
        else if ((account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Team") < 31) & (account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Team") != 0))
            user_icon="2LGW";
        else if ((account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Solo") < 101) & (account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Solo") != 0))
            user_icon="RUPW";
        else if ((account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Team") < 101) & (account_get_ladder_rank2(account, clienttag, "Team") != 0))
            user_icon="DNIW";
        else {
            snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "You must reach the top 100 in Solo or Team ladder games for setting this icon!");
            message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,msgtemp);    
            return 0;
            }
    
        account_set_user_icon(account,clienttag,user_icon);
        conn_update_w3_playerinfo(c);
        channel_rejoin(c);        
        return 0;
    }
    if (!std::strcmp(user_icon,"XXXX"))
    {
        eventlog(eventlog_level_warn,__FUNCTION__,"unknown icon: %x", icon);
        snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "No such icon. type /icon to see available icons.");
        message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,msgtemp);
        return 0;
    }
    
        if (account_get_auth_icon(account,icon) == 1)
        {
            account_set_user_icon(account,clienttag,user_icon);
            conn_update_w3_playerinfo(c);
            channel_rejoin(c);
        }
        else
        {
            snprintf(msgtemp, sizeof(msgtemp), "The following icon is not available for your account.");
            message_send_text(c,message_type_error,c,msgtemp);    
        }
    
  return 0;
}

3

Re: How to make special icon

i try your code, when i recompile, i found error

and, thanks for your code

17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(774): warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1761): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1762): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1763): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1764): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1765): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1766): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1767): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1768): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1769): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1770): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1771): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1772): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1773): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1774): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1775): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1776): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1777): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1778): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1779): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1780): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1781): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1782): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1783): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1784): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1785): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1786): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1787): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1846): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1846): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1848): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1848): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1850): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1850): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1852): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1852): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1854): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1854): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1856): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1856): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1877): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1956): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1958): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1960): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1962): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1964): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1966): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1968): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1970): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1972): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1974): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1976): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1978): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1980): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1982): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1984): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1986): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1988): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1990): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1992): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1994): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1996): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1998): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2000): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2002): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2004): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2006): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2008): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2037): error C3861: 'account_set_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2044): error C3861: 'account_set_auth_icon': identifier not found

4

Re: How to make special icon

-_-"    yikes

make this code on account_wrap.cpp:

extern int account_get_ladder_rank2(t_account * account, t_clienttag clienttag, const char* id)
{
    char key[256];
    char clienttag_str[5];

    if (!clienttag)
    {
    eventlog(eventlog_level_error,__FUNCTION__,"got bad clienttag");
    return 0;
    }
    std::sprintf(key,"Record\\%s\\%s\\rank",tag_uint_to_str(clienttag_str,clienttag),id);
    return account_get_numattr(account,key);
}


 
extern int account_set_auth_icon(t_account * account, char const * icon_name, int val)
{
    char temp[256];
    
    std::sprintf(temp,"BNET\\auth\\icon\\%.100s",icon_name);
    return account_set_boolattr(account, temp, val);
}


extern int account_get_auth_icon(t_account * account, char const * icon_name)
{
    char temp[256];

    std::sprintf(temp,"BNET\\auth\\icon\\%.100s",icon_name);
    return account_get_boolattr(account, temp);
}

5

Re: How to make special icon

thanks

but when i run my pvpgn and i give icon and use that icon

i find error
and the error same like this http://forums.harpywar.com/viewtopic.php?id=959

-_- anyone can help me again

i'm sorry because i'm newbie

6

Re: How to make special icon

Don't forget include reference and pass it on to other people   smile

Added: 28.05.2013 21:52

./root-system wrote:

thanks

but when i run my pvpgn and i give icon and use that icon

i find error
and the error same like this http://forums.harpywar.com/viewtopic.php?id=959

-_- anyone can help me again

i'm sorry because i'm newbie

open icons_WAR3.bni

7

Re: How to make special icon

this is code script for /seticon & /icon

developer.berlios.de/patch/download.php?id=2832

8

Re: How to make special icon

I've followed all the instructions
but still it fails

17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(774): warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1761): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1762): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1763): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1764): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1765): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1766): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1767): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1768): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1769): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1770): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1771): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1772): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1773): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1774): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1775): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1776): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1777): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1778): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1779): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1780): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1781): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1782): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1783): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1784): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1785): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1786): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1787): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1846): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1846): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1848): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1848): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1850): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1850): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1852): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1852): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1854): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1854): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1856): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1856): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1877): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1956): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1958): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1960): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1962): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1964): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1966): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1968): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1970): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1972): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1974): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1976): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1978): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1980): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1982): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1984): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1986): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1988): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1990): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1992): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1994): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1996): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1998): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2000): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2002): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2004): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2006): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2008): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2037): error C3861: 'account_set_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2044): error C3861: 'account_set_auth_icon': identifier not found

9

Re: How to make special icon

Satria wrote:

I've followed all the instructions
but still it fails

17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(774): warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1761): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1762): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1763): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1764): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1765): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1766): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1767): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1768): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1769): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1770): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1771): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1772): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1773): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1774): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1775): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1776): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1777): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1778): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1779): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1780): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1781): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1782): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1783): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1784): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1785): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1786): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1787): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1846): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1846): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1848): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1848): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1850): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1850): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1852): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1852): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1854): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1854): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1856): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1856): error C3861: 'account_get_ladder_rank2': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1877): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1956): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1958): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1960): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1962): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1964): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1966): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1968): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1970): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1972): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1974): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1976): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1978): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1980): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1982): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1984): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1986): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1988): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1990): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1992): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1994): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1996): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(1998): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2000): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2002): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2004): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2006): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2008): error C3861: 'account_get_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2037): error C3861: 'account_set_auth_icon': identifier not found
17>..\..\..\source\src\bnetd\command.cpp(2044): error C3861: 'account_set_auth_icon': identifier not found

please, read all my instructions before post

You don't read all my instructions

10

Re: How to make special icon

ok i understand big_smile
zeloit can you give me script /call /follow /rapat dll.???

11

Re: How to make special icon

Satria wrote:

ok i understand big_smile
zeloit can you give me script /call /follow /rapat dll.???

yes, i can do it

12

Re: How to make special icon

Zeloit wrote:
Satria wrote:

ok i understand big_smile
zeloit can you give me script /call /follow /rapat dll.???

yes, i can do it

ok, lets message me the code big_smile

Added: 31.07.2013 08:17

zeloit can you give me your number phone??
because too hard to call you

13

Re: How to make special icon

http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2knadkfe1ekt9731ieh1iqk1.png
http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2mprp2mesm094ab3f1s502.png

14

Re: How to make special icon

Zeloit wrote:

http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2knadkfe1ekt9731ieh1iqk1.png
http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2mprp2mesm094ab3f1s502.png

How to make the icon show in profile?
i just can make the icon show in channel only..

i'm still confused how to make it show on profile

thanks

15

Re: How to make special icon

Work

16

Re: How to make special icon

Jimmy_Aquarius wrote:
Zeloit wrote:

http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2knadkfe1ekt9731ieh1iqk1.png
http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2mprp2mesm094ab3f1s502.png

How to make the icon show in profile?
i just can make the icon show in channel only..

i'm still confused how to make it show on profile

thanks

need to change the standard model portrait unit to another unit in the archive portrait icons. (icons-war3.bni)

17

Re: How to make special icon

^ tutorial plz

18

Re: How to make special icon

yes , give tutorial

19

Re: How to make special icon

Jimmy_Aquarius wrote:

^ tutorial plz

http://forums.harpywar.com/viewtopic.php?pid=181#p181
says in Russian. Also do not forget that there will be large size war3-icons.bni

Posts: 19

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Tech Support → How to make special icon



Generated in 0.122 seconds (92% PHP - 8% DB) with 20 queries