Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 7

1

Topic: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

Hello, anyone know how i make Diablo Clone spawn with just 1 soj? You can move thread if its in wrong forum.

2

Re: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

You can set the "Item" property in d2server.ini
The property value must reference to the appropriate section name defined below.

For example:

Item=The Stone of Jordan
...
[The Stone of Jordan]
Mods = code=rin & quality=unique & prefix=122

Some additional info in russian here http://forums.harpywar.com/viewtopic.php?id=348

Do not ask for support in PM.

3

Re: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

HarpyWar wrote:

You can set the "Item" property in d2server.ini
The property value must reference to the appropriate section name defined below.

For example:

Item=The Stone of Jordan
...
[The Stone of Jordan]
Mods = code=rin & quality=unique & prefix=122

Some additional info in russian here http://forums.harpywar.com/viewtopic.php?id=348

What I mean is, i have the right item. But I want Diablo Clone to spawn on sold by 1 SoJ, how do I do that in config?

4

Re: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

There are two properties for that:

ItemRangeMin=1
ItemRangeMax=2

Set value of both to 1.

Do not ask for support in PM.

5

Re: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

HarpyWar wrote:

There are two properties for that:

ItemRangeMin=1
ItemRangeMax=2

Set value of both to 1.

I have  but it still wont spawn on 1 soj. Do I touch the

ItemHellGameFactor=100

ItemNormalPlayerFactor=0

ItemNightmarePlayerFactor=0

ItemHellPlayerFactor=100

?

Added: 17.10.2016 18:42

I have fixed it, but does anyone know if I can fix so Diablo Clone joins one game only?

6

Re: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

what do you mean? it spawns in all games when you sell the soj?

7

Re: [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?

Fogeeno wrote:

Added: 17.10.2016 18:42

I have fixed it, but does anyone know if I can fix so Diablo Clone joins one game only?

I don't think this is possible.  Why would you want it to only spawn in 1 game? I would set the limit higher to force multiple people to sell and work together to spawn him... seems like the best option, imo.

Admin of Slash Diablo & Diablo2.org (coming soon).

Also check out Slash's Character Armory!

Posts: 7

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → [Solved] D2gs (Diablo clone) How do i make it spawn with 1 soj?



Generated in 0.104 seconds (72% PHP - 28% DB) with 20 queries