Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → 3d Party Tools → [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 5

1

Topic: [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)

Hi,

I am using the webstatus and if I create a game of Diablo 1 instead of the game name there is a number displayed, i think the number of games played until now. Dunno if this is a bug in pvpgn or webstatus.

Administrator of BRUT.me Portal and BrutleNET.

2

Re: [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)

Check var/status.xml
If there is also a number instead of a game name then it's definitely a bugю

Do not ask for support in PM.

3

Re: [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)

there is no var/status.xml in my pvpgn folder, i used the plain text branch, now i updated to the latest mysql, but still using the plain text config. but after i updated the names started from number 1 so it is the number of game

edit: server.dat looks like this
[STATUS]
Version=1.99.7.1.1-PRO-9ee4009
Uptime=15 hours 46 minutes 0 seconds
Games=1
Users=2
Channels=4
UserAccounts=39
[CHANNELS]
channel1=Diablo Retail
channel2=War2BNE
channel3=Diablo II
channel4=Chat
[GAMES]
game1=DRTL,4,saradsmejem
[USERS]
user1=DRTL,saradsmejem,1.0.9.1,SVK,4
user2=IIRC,BRUT,,-

and it is the 4 that is displayed as the name of the game, not saradsmejem as it should be

ah so it is doing for all the games, but i am pretty sure it was working well with pvpgn 1.8.5

last edit: I tried to edit it in the php gamestatus file but unable to make it work hmm
move this thread to 3rd party addons as it belongs there, could someone help me?
the file is brut.me/brutlenet/gamestatus.zip

Administrator of BRUT.me Portal and BrutleNET.

4

Re: [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)

A cursory examination showed that this script uses old file format where game name is a second parameter instead of third.
https://github.com/pvpgn/phputils/blob/ … s.php#L115

list($ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['ctag'],$ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['name']) = explode(',',$value);

Fast fix is by replacing

if ($sec_name == 'USERS' || $sec_name == 'GAMES') {
      list($ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['ctag'],$ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['name']) = explode(',',$value);
} else {

to

if ($sec_name == 'USERS') {
      list($ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['ctag'],$ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['name']) = explode(',',$value);
} else if ($sec_name == 'GAMES') {
      list($ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['ctag'],$_game_id,$ini_array[$sec_name][$property]['name']) = explode(',',$value);
} else {

Добавлено: 23.04.2017 16:00

Your attached script is older, this fix can be applied on line 104 there.

Do not ask for support in PM.

5

Re: [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)

I updated the script and replaced the lines and it is working well now. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Administrator of BRUT.me Portal and BrutleNET.

Posts: 5

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → 3d Party Tools → [Solved] Diablo 1 Webstatus Bug (incorrect game name)



Generated in 0.084 seconds (82% PHP - 18% DB) with 20 queries