Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 6

1 (edited by b1n 31.10.2017 03:42)

Topic: [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

My windows just crashed and when I opened pvpgn it takes a long time on " accountlist_create: started creating accountlist"
Like 15+ minutes

What's this?

2 (edited by Feofilaktt 20.10.2017 22:09)

Re: [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

Try disable options "trace, debug, info" logs in your bnetd.conf

Exemple:

# Message logs

# Multiple log levels can be defined by connecting them with a comma (,)
# Available loglevels are:
#   none
#   trace
#   debug
#   info
#   warn
#   error
#   fatal
loglevels = fatal,error,warn
D2PK - Diablo II PvP Realm
Start a Duel

d2pk.info

3

Re: [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

Check your database tables for errors. If mysql then:
CHECK TABLE x;
REPAIR TABLE x;

Do not ask for support in PM.

4

Re: [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

Feofilaktt wrote:

Try disable options "trace, debug, info" logs in your bnetd.conf

Exemple:

# Message logs

# Multiple log levels can be defined by connecting them with a comma (,)
# Available loglevels are:
#   none
#   trace
#   debug
#   info
#   warn
#   error
#   fatal
loglevels = fatal,error,warn

thanks that solved

HarpyWar wrote:

Check your database tables for errors. If mysql then:
CHECK TABLE x;
REPAIR TABLE x;

i'm using plain db

5

Re: [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

b1n wrote:
Feofilaktt wrote:

Try disable options "trace, debug, info" logs in your bnetd.conf

Exemple:

# Message logs

# Multiple log levels can be defined by connecting them with a comma (,)
# Available loglevels are:
#   none
#   trace
#   debug
#   info
#   warn
#   error
#   fatal
loglevels = fatal,error,warn

thanks that solved

was that the problem? smile

D2PK - Diablo II PvP Realm
Start a Duel

d2pk.info

6

Re: [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating

Feofilaktt wrote:
b1n wrote:
Feofilaktt wrote:

Try disable options "trace, debug, info" logs in your bnetd.conf

Exemple:

# Message logs

# Multiple log levels can be defined by connecting them with a comma (,)
# Available loglevels are:
#   none
#   trace
#   debug
#   info
#   warn
#   error
#   fatal
loglevels = fatal,error,warn

thanks that solved

was that the problem? smile

yep! thanks

Posts: 6

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → [Solved] PvPGN long time at accountlist_create: started creating



Generated in 0.057 seconds (75% PHP - 25% DB) with 20 queries