Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → Server Repack Request ;]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 11

1

Topic: Server Repack Request ;]

Hi and Hello.
So i did try to run a own server but always something went wrong , my question no , is any one here could create a .rar archive with some kind of repack ? Something like unpack and go ? ;] Who i have to pay for it and why it is so expensive ;] ? Thanks for any advance ;]

2

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

mo.herman94 wrote:

Hi and Hello.
So i did try to run a own server but always something went wrong , my question no , is any one here could create a .rar archive with some kind of repack ? Something like unpack and go ? ;] Who i have to pay for it and why it is so expensive ;] ? Thanks for any advance ;]

I suggest you learn how PvPN works, because if you get something done, you will not know how to solve a problem or future attack.

There are many topics with tutorials that teach you how to create a PvPGN server, all you need is a commitment to what you are doing.

Remembering that this is a community and we are here to help us. Always help our friends with answers here in the forum.

Good luck!

D2PK - Diablo II PvP Realm
Start a Duel

d2pk.info

3

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

With my team we were 1 year and 3 months to put the server 100% stable. Please read all the instructions and ask specific questions.

4

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

Still trying to run it , cant figure out why D2gs wont work , D2CS cant connect with it ;/

5

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

mo.herman94 wrote:

Still trying to run it , cant figure out why D2gs wont work , D2CS cant connect with it ;/

Post all of your configuration files so we can see where is the problem.

6 (edited by mo.herman94 27.01.2018 14:54)

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

hehpe wrote:
mo.herman94 wrote:

Still trying to run it , cant figure out why D2gs wont work , D2CS cant connect with it ;/

Post all of your configuration files so we can see where is the problem.

Hi there and thanks for reply , I did finally make it works , can connect , create a game etc , my next question is how can i mod my version of Patch.mpq ? Is there any patch file ready to download or it is better to do it by myself ? I would need just 3 mods in this file xxl stash and inventory + a bit higher drop rates.


edit: ' is tehere any ingame commands to add items to specific character or just heroeditor will be able to modify saved character ?

edit2: 'MPQ editor is not worknig , any solutions?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon New Bitmap Image.bmp 2.99 mb, 8 downloads since 2018-01-27 

7

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

mo.herman94 wrote:
hehpe wrote:
mo.herman94 wrote:

Still trying to run it , cant figure out why D2gs wont work , D2CS cant connect with it ;/

Post all of your configuration files so we can see where is the problem.

Hi there and thanks for reply , I did finally make it works , can connect , create a game etc , my next question is how can i mod my version of Patch.mpq ? Is there any patch file ready to download or it is better to do it by myself ? I would need just 3 mods in this file xxl stash and inventory + a bit higher drop rates.


edit: ' is tehere any ingame commands to add items to specific character or just heroeditor will be able to modify saved character ?

edit2: 'MPQ editor is not worknig , any solutions?

d2mods.info

8

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

hehpe wrote:
mo.herman94 wrote:
hehpe wrote:

Post all of your configuration files so we can see where is the problem.

Hi there and thanks for reply , I did finally make it works , can connect , create a game etc , my next question is how can i mod my version of Patch.mpq ? Is there any patch file ready to download or it is better to do it by myself ? I would need just 3 mods in this file xxl stash and inventory + a bit higher drop rates.


edit: ' is tehere any ingame commands to add items to specific character or just heroeditor will be able to modify saved character ?

edit2: 'MPQ editor is not worknig , any solutions?

d2mods.info

Hi thanks for this address but have a problem cant create an account to access forum. Do You know where i can find modded patch file with stash + inventory size modified + medium drop rate ? Maybe some one could make one ?

9

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

mo.herman94 wrote:

edit: ' is tehere any ingame commands to add items to specific character or just heroeditor will be able to modify saved character ?

It is possible to make extra command. I sow something like that on PvP servers. But it requaire knowledge how to edit D2GS source code.

10

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

mo.herman94 wrote:
hehpe wrote:
mo.herman94 wrote:

Hi there and thanks for reply , I did finally make it works , can connect , create a game etc , my next question is how can i mod my version of Patch.mpq ? Is there any patch file ready to download or it is better to do it by myself ? I would need just 3 mods in this file xxl stash and inventory + a bit higher drop rates.


edit: ' is tehere any ingame commands to add items to specific character or just heroeditor will be able to modify saved character ?

edit2: 'MPQ editor is not worknig , any solutions?

d2mods.info

Hi thanks for this address but have a problem cant create an account to access forum. Do You know where i can find modded patch file with stash + inventory size modified + medium drop rate ? Maybe some one could make one ?

There is unlikely to be a direct download to suit your needs however those changes are simple with a little research at D2Mods.info

Coming Soon...
Project 09

11

Re: Server Repack Request ;]

Hi so after reading few post about modding i did finally what i had to do , server is up and running with modded stuff inside ;] My problem on the beginning was hat i have replaced only .txt files instead of replacing binares thats why my patches wont work. Sorted now ;]

Posts: 11

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → Server Repack Request ;]



Generated in 0.100 seconds (85% PHP - 15% DB) with 20 queries