Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by Chloe 16.07.2018 01:28)

Topic: Hi

Hi! So, I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

I'm not really sure what the problem is, otherwise I'd probably be able to fix it. Earlier this year I had a private server setup, which only took me like 2-3 days of messing with to get working perfectly fine. I lost my PC, and now that I've gotten another one I am trying to get a private server up again, one that me and my siblings can play on when bored.

I swear I've done everything the same as I did earlier this year, but I cannot get it working. When I connect to the server via Diablo 2, I can create an account and login to the realm, but as soon as I enter the realm it tells me that it is down and to try again later. (The first time I went in, it let me make a character but then auto kicked me from the realm, and since then I haven't been able to even get to the character screen before it tells me the realm is down.)

When I run D2CS, D2DBS and PvPGN - Inside PvPGN I constantly get this spammed to me:

Jul 15 14:30:57 [info ] pvpgn::bnetd::handle_init_packet: [1088] client initiated d2cs_bnetd connection
Jul 15 14:30:57 [info ] pvpgn::bnetd::handle_init_packet: [1088] d2cs connection from unknown ip address 192.168.0.3:65202
Jul 15 14:30:57 [info ] pvpgn::bnetd::conn_destroy: [1088] closed init connection

This gets spammed to me in D2CS:

Jul 15 14:32:25 [info ] pvpgn::d2cs::s2s_create: try make s2s connection to 192.168.0.3:6112
Jul 15 14:32:25 [info ] pvpgn::d2cs::s2s_create: connection to s2s server 192.168.0.3:6112 is in progress
Jul 15 14:32:25 [info ] pvpgn::d2cs::d2cs_conn_create: created session=77 socket=1036 (2 current connections)
Jul 15 14:32:25 [info ] pvpgn::d2cs::conn_handle_connecting: connected to 192.168.0.3:6112
Jul 15 14:32:25 [info ] pvpgn::d2cs::handle_bnetd_init: sent init class packet to bnetd
Jul 15 14:32:25 [info ] pvpgn::d2cs::d2cs_conn_destroy: [1036] closed connection 77 (1 left)

I know it is probably something simple, but I have no clue what it is.

Edit 1: This is what I see once I enter my account information in the game and connect to the realm.

https://i.imgur.com/QWk9qt4.png

Edit 2: I actually got past this. The problem was that the person who wrote these documents included a # before one of the lines that shouldn't have been there. I removed it and the problem was immediately fixed. Now I am getting another problem where when I sign into the realm, in place of where the characters would show up on an account I see "connecting" until finally receiving the long message telling me about opening the port 6112, which is already opened.

Edit 3: I decided to add the # symbol before all the IP lines in the address_translation conf file and by doing so I got past the problem I was having. The problem with this is, I would only be able to connect to my server via lan, right? I need to be able to connect to my server from more than just my own network. Obviously the problem is within this file and not port 6112 like Diablo tries to say it is. I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong here.

Re: Hi

Chloe wrote:

Edit 3: I decided to add the # symbol before all the IP lines in the address_translation conf file and by doing so I got past the problem I was having. The problem with this is, I would only be able to connect to my server via lan, right? I need to be able to connect to my server from more than just my own network. Obviously the problem is within this file and not port 6112 like Diablo tries to say it is. I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong here.

Just try opening ports for PvPGN and join trough your external IP. If you have dynamic IP just use No-Ip and install the dynamic update client. Just dont forget to renew your free hosts each month. That worked for me wink

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users