Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → d2gs.script,Some settings to share

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 16

1

Topic: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

# Blocking overhead messages

D2Game.dll 0XD00A08B 31C0C2080090909090901

# Red Gate Second Forward, Reduce TCP/IP Reader Loading Time

D2Client.dll 0X14D6E FA 001

# Little monster only drops gold.

D2Game.dll 0XFD9D 7F0F 909090 1

# A full-blown script

D2Game.dll 0XDE705 7602 7402 1

# Close Exp for Punishment

D2Game.dll 0XDAA7A 740A EB0A 1

# Equipped with air-accumulating skills for unlimited use

D2Game.dll 0X9F593 7C02 90901

2

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

Very cool. Could you say more?

3

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

MxCen, did you find these offsets by yourself?
Could you share a brief how to do this and how d2gs.script works?

Do not ask for support in PM.

4

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

# Box gold coin cap supports 30 million

D2common.dll 0X2E9C1 A0252600 80C3C901

# Individual gold coin cap supports 30 million

D2common.dll 0X3198E 10270000 E0930400 1

#manaburn BUG Fix
D2Game.dll 0X222DD C1E608 909090 1
D2Game.dll 0X222F2 C1E708 909090 1

Added: 07.03.2019 19:36

Support 1.13C D2GS。
d2gs.script
He's just a memory patch.

5

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

MxCen wrote:

# Box gold coin cap supports 30 million

D2common.dll 0X2E9C1 A0252600 80C3C901

# Individual gold coin cap supports 30 million

D2common.dll 0X3198E 10270000 E0930400 1

#manaburn BUG Fix
D2Game.dll 0X222DD C1E608 909090 1
D2Game.dll 0X222F2 C1E708 909090 1

Added: 07.03.2019 19:36

Support 1.13C D2GS。
d2gs.script
He's just a memory patch.

Still didn't get where you put those?

6

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

hehpe wrote:

Still didn't get where you put those?

The file d2gs.script is distributed with D2GS v1.11+

Do not ask for support in PM.

7

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

HarpyWar wrote:
hehpe wrote:

Still didn't get where you put those?

The file d2gs.script is distributed with D2GS v1.11+

I am asking because I've seen people use these offsets in mods with d2template or hex editing the dll's ... So another question is these offsets good for 1.13d?

8

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

If *.dll file checksum/size of your version is not equal to the same file from 1.13c then offsets are also different.

Do not ask for support in PM.

9 (edited by Feofilaktt 23.03.2019 18:59)

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

You have the code for fix the "Anya Resistances Bug" and "Close Gold for Punishment"?

10

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

Feofilaktt wrote:

You have the code for fix the "Anya Resistances Bug" and "Close Gold for Punishment"?

Sorry, I don't. Can your server block FF01?

11 (edited by Feofilaktt 25.03.2019 16:21)

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

MxCen wrote:

Sorry, I don't. Can your server block FF01?

Yeap, with Iptables rules. I run PvpGN in Linux server with Wine for D2GS.

Added: 25.03.2019 10:21


Why use this code?

# A full-blown script

D2Game.dll 0XDE705 7602 7402 1

12

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

Feofilaktt wrote:
MxCen wrote:

Sorry, I don't. Can your server block FF01?

Yeap, with Iptables rules. I run PvpGN in Linux server with Wine for D2GS.

Added: 25.03.2019 10:21


Why use this code?

# A full-blown script

D2Game.dll 0XDE705 7602 7402 1

Direct upgrade to level 99;Mainly used for testing

You can share your Iptables  me?

Added: 26.03.2019 12:55

#Close Gold for Punishment
D2Game.dll 0X383A4 578BF153 909090909090909090 1

Added: 26.03.2019 12:57

Feofilaktt wrote:
MxCen wrote:

Sorry, I don't. Can your server block FF01?

Yeap, with Iptables rules. I run PvpGN in Linux server with Wine for D2GS.

Added: 25.03.2019 10:21


Why use this code?

# A full-blown script

D2Game.dll 0XDE705 7602 7402 1

Iptables cause skills in the game to use the "F2" settings and drop the line.

13 (edited by Feofilaktt 27.03.2019 01:51)

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

MxCen wrote:

Iptables cause skills in the game to use the "F2" settings and drop the line.

The rule should select exactly the location in packet so that it does not occur false/positive(Case press F2).

[Exemple]
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2019/03/26/image.png


Coming home I send you the rule that I used to solve this problem.

Added: 26.03.2019 11:25

If you have any more scripts, share with us. I'm really enjoying this function. big_smile

Added: 26.03.2019 19:42

# Rule for Block RedVex Sploit

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 6112 -m string --hex-string '|7F000001|' --algo bm -j DROP

# Rule for Block Crash Attack

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 4000 -m string --hex-string '|FF01|' --algo kmp --from 37 --to 40 -j DROP

14

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

Feofilaktt wrote:

# Rule for Block RedVex Sploit

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 6112 -m string --hex-string '|7F000001|' --algo bm -j DROP

Oi! This is new!! Tell me more

Admin of Slash Diablo & Diablo2.org (coming soon).

Also check out Slash's Character Armory!

15 (edited by Feofilaktt 13.04.2019 02:56)

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

Meanski wrote:
Feofilaktt wrote:

# Rule for Block RedVex Sploit

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 6112 -m string --hex-string '|657F000001B4|' --algo bm -j DROP

Oi! This is new!! Tell me more

This "7F000001" code is always inserted into the packet when a client uses RedVex to connect to PvPGN.

It does not generate false positives, but I noticed it blocks all other startup programs for Diablo II.

I'm not sure what that means, but if your players do not use any sploit to play, that code will work fine. It does not generate false positives.


https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2019/03/31/image.png

16 (edited by Feofilaktt 11.04.2019 01:45)

Re: d2gs.script,Some settings to share

MxCen wrote:

#Close Gold for Punishment
D2Game.dll 0X383A4 578BF153 909090909090909090 1

# Individual gold coin cap supports 30 million
D2common.dll 0X3198E 10270000 E0930400 1

Don't work sad

Added: 12.04.2019 20:57

Code fixed!

# Rule for Block RedVex Sploit

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 6112 -m string --hex-string '|657F000001B4|' --algo bm -j DROP

Posts: 16

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → d2gs.script,Some settings to share