Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → Need Help

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 13

1

Topic: Need Help

Hello, I would like some help. I just set up a Diablo 2 LOD server, version 1.13c. The connections are working fine, I can join with friends. But I want to know how I can increase the drop rate or the experience. Or if someone can help me with adding and removing items within it. I have the latest version of PvPGN.
Greetings and thank you.

2 (edited by Feofilaktt 16.04.2024 17:05)

Re: Need Help

ferk1 wrote:

Hello, I would like some help. I just set up a Diablo 2 LOD server, version 1.13c. The connections are working fine, I can join with friends. But I want to know how I can increase the drop rate or the experience. Or if someone can help me with adding and removing items within it. I have the latest version of PvPGN.
Greetings and thank you.

To change drop, exp and add items, you need to change Patch_D2.mpq and replace on D2GS folder.

In this case, you need to change the txt and allocate them in "C:/.../Diablo 2/data/global/excel" and run the game in "-txt -direct" mode to compile the "txt" into "bin". With new "bin", you must use an MPQ editor to place them in Patch_D2.mpq.

- To change the experience: Experience.txt;
- To change drop: Itemratio.txt and TreasureClassEx.txt;
- To add items (Unique, Set, Rws): UniqueItems.txt, Sets.txt, SetItems.txt, Runes.txt;

To find out more, I recommend watching some videos and accessing the website d2mods.info.

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Planner

3

Re: Need Help

Feofilaktt wrote:
ferk1 wrote:

Hello, I would like some help. I just set up a Diablo 2 LOD server, version 1.13c. The connections are working fine, I can join with friends. But I want to know how I can increase the drop rate or the experience. Or if someone can help me with adding and removing items within it. I have the latest version of PvPGN.
Greetings and thank you.

To change drop, exp and add items, you need to change Patch_D2.mpq and replace on D2GS folder.

In this case, you need to change the txt and allocate them in "C:/.../Diablo 2/data/global/excel" and run the game in "-txt -direct" mode to compile the "txt" into "bin". With new "bin", you must use an MPQ editor to place them in Patch_D2.mpq.

- To change the experience: Experience.txt;
- To change drop: Itemratio.txt and TreasureClassEx.txt;
- To add items (Unique, Set, Rws): UniqueItems.txt, Sets.txt, SetItems.txt, Runes.txt;

To find out more, I recommend watching some videos and accessing the website d2mods.info.

------------------------------------------

Hello Feofilaktt, I tried to modify the files with MPQ editors but I didn't have much luck. I'm only interested in being able to increase EXP and DROP rates. I tried everything, but without success. Every time I tried to kill a mob, the game crashed. Would it be too audacious of me to send you a file and ask for your help in modifying it? I would love to understand it myself, but I truly tried and searched everything, but nothing seems to work for me. My server connects and runs fine for anyone to join. However, I would like it to be faster to level up.

4

Re: Need Help

I don't have experience. To edit modifly Patch_d2.mpq  -_-"
But....I use the program "Hero Editor" and custom items.
When playing with friends on my private server, sometimes I have free time and create crafting items myself Haha.


+ show spoiler

https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot013.jpg
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot014.jpg
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot015.jpg
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot016.jpg

&

+ show spoiler

https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot005.jpg
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot007.jpg
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2024/04/18/screenshot006.jpg

*I have no knowledge But..want to talk with friends on the webboard big_smile

armyvanza / asia

5

Re: Need Help

-------------------------------------------

Thank you very much, I learned something new today. I was able to use the Hero Editor to edit my character on my server.
Now, if anyone knows how to add a MOD for version 1.13c (I mean the MOD within the server), I would greatly appreciate it.

6

Re: Need Help

ferk1 wrote:

Hello Feofilaktt, I tried to modify the files with MPQ editors but I didn't have much luck. I'm only interested in being able to increase EXP and DROP rates. I tried everything, but without success. Every time I tried to kill a mob, the game crashed. Would it be too audacious of me to send you a file and ask for your help in modifying it? I would love to understand it myself, but I truly tried and searched everything, but nothing seems to work for me. My server connects and runs fine for anyone to join. However, I would like it to be faster to level up.

No problem, send me your current Patch and tell me what changes you want.

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Planner

7

Re: Need Help

Feofilaktt wrote:
ferk1 wrote:

Hello Feofilaktt, I tried to modify the files with MPQ editors but I didn't have much luck. I'm only interested in being able to increase EXP and DROP rates. I tried everything, but without success. Every time I tried to kill a mob, the game crashed. Would it be too audacious of me to send you a file and ask for your help in modifying it? I would love to understand it myself, but I truly tried and searched everything, but nothing seems to work for me. My server connects and runs fine for anyone to join. However, I would like it to be faster to level up.

No problem, send me your current Patch and tell me what changes you want.


-----------------------------------
Hello, really? I'm very happy with your response and with the willingness you have to help me. I would like to increase the Drop and Exp, maybe to 3x if possible. Anything, I'll be on it. Sorry for the delay, but I took a short vacation and just came back today.

Here's the Patch_D2.mpq that I use on my server, it's from version 1.13c.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lxssfmb3 … 2.rar/file

8

Re: Need Help

ferk1 wrote:
Feofilaktt wrote:
ferk1 wrote:

Hello Feofilaktt, I tried to modify the files with MPQ editors but I didn't have much luck. I'm only interested in being able to increase EXP and DROP rates. I tried everything, but without success. Every time I tried to kill a mob, the game crashed. Would it be too audacious of me to send you a file and ask for your help in modifying it? I would love to understand it myself, but I truly tried and searched everything, but nothing seems to work for me. My server connects and runs fine for anyone to join. However, I would like it to be faster to level up.

No problem, send me your current Patch and tell me what changes you want.


-----------------------------------
Hello, really? I'm very happy with your response and with the willingness you have to help me. I would like to increase the Drop and Exp, maybe to 3x if possible. Anything, I'll be on it. Sorry for the delay, but I took a short vacation and just came back today.

Here's the Patch_D2.mpq that I use on my server, it's from version 1.13c.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lxssfmb3 … 2.rar/file

Okay, I'll do it for you.

As the change will only be in Exp and Drop Rate, there is no need to update the Client, only the Server (D2GS)

patch_d2.mpq  3824.3 Kb  (10)

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Planner

9

Re: Need Help

Thank you very much! It works great. Do you know if it's possible to add the full-screen mod to the server, like the d2dx mod that exists?

10

Re: Need Help

ferk1 wrote:

Thank you very much! It works great. Do you know if it's possible to add the full-screen mod to the server, like the d2dx mod that exists?

Do you want just full-screen or also the higher resolutions?

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Planner

11

Re: Need Help

Resolutions up to 1080p would be of interest to me

12

Re: Need Help

ferk1 wrote:

Resolutions up to 1080p would be of interest to me

not sure if this is exactly what you're after. I believe D2DX uses this inside of it:

https://github.com/mir-diablo-ii-tools/ … Resolution

this is run client side (nothing on the server) but it will not work out of the box on your realm...this is because the author limits what realms can use it (by IP address). if SP/open bnet it works without restriction, if on a realm that realm gateway IP has to be whitelisted within the code. you have to reach out to the author to add your realm.

13

Re: Need Help

sharpwg wrote:
ferk1 wrote:

Resolutions up to 1080p would be of interest to me

not sure if this is exactly what you're after. I believe D2DX uses this inside of it:

https://github.com/mir-diablo-ii-tools/ … Resolution

this is run client side (nothing on the server) but it will not work out of the box on your realm...this is because the author limits what realms can use it (by IP address). if SP/open bnet it works without restriction, if on a realm that realm gateway IP has to be whitelisted within the code. you have to reach out to the author to add your realm.


-----------------------------
Actually, I'm looking for the resolution that can give me full-screen display on my online server. I don't quite understand how that works you sent me.

Posts: 13

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → Need Help