Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] The Source Code → /ann modification

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 7

1

Topic: /ann modification

in normally....

if we use command /ann that would be : Announcement from *nick* : the announcement

and my question is...

how to delete this part : " Announcement from *nick* : "

so it would be just " the announcement "

big_smile

2

Re: /ann modification

Search for "Announcement from" in sources and delete it  big_smile

3

Re: /ann modification

lol big_smile

Do not ask for support in PM.

4 (edited by WarikoZ 14.09.2012 20:00)

Re: /ann modification

в папке src нету такого.

xpeh wrote:

Search for "Announcement from" in sources and delete it  big_smile

5

Re: /ann modification

WarikoZ wrote:

в папке src нету такого.

xpeh wrote:

Search for "Announcement from" in sources and delete it  big_smile

*facepalm*

6

Re: /ann modification

ОТВЕТЬ РАЗ УМНЫЙ ТАКОЙ

Zikoi5 wrote:
WarikoZ wrote:

в папке src нету такого.

xpeh wrote:

Search for "Announcement from" in sources and delete it  big_smile

*facepalm*

7

Re: /ann modification

WarikoZ wrote:

ОТВЕТЬ РАЗ УМНЫЙ ТАКОЙ

Zikoi5 wrote:
WarikoZ wrote:

в папке src нету такого.

*facepalm*

на самом деле я даже хз что тебе сказать... сделай поиск по тексту в папках и вложенных файлах (в тотал коммандере есть такая фишка)

Posts: 7

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] The Source Code → /ann modification



Generated in 0.063 seconds (86% PHP - 14% DB) with 20 queries