Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Warcraft → New Icon Help

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 8

1

Topic: New Icon Help

how to create new icon like this ?

classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w … icons.aspx

icons can appear on your profile or in chat

I do not have photoshop, how to make icons without photoshop?

i was add new command /seticon /icon
but error like this

http://image.azuza.web.id/images/bnet-1363162946.jpg

http://image.azuza.web.id/images/bnet2-1363162987.jpg

2

Re: New Icon Help

Janu wrote:

how to create new icon like this ?

classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w … icons.aspx

icons can appear on your profile or in chat

I do not have photoshop, how to make icons without photoshop?

i was add new command /seticon /icon
but error like this

how did you change the background of your pvpgn server, tell me plz

3

Re: New Icon Help

Dante wrote:
Janu wrote:

how to create new icon like this ?

classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w … icons.aspx

icons can appear on your profile or in chat

I do not have photoshop, how to make icons without photoshop?

i was add new command /seticon /icon
but error like this

how did you change the background of your pvpgn server, tell me plz

please help me first ,,,

and then i help you

4

Re: New Icon Help

Janu wrote:
Dante wrote:
Janu wrote:

how to create new icon like this ?

classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w … icons.aspx

icons can appear on your profile or in chat

I do not have photoshop, how to make icons without photoshop?

i was add new command /seticon /icon
but error like this

how did you change the background of your pvpgn server, tell me plz

please help me first ,,,

and then i help you

forums.pvpgn.org/index.php?topic=2329.0

5

Re: New Icon Help

Dante wrote:
Janu wrote:
Dante wrote:

how did you change the background of your pvpgn server, tell me plz

please help me first ,,,

and then i help you

forums.pvpgn.org/index.php?topic=2329.0


but forums.pvpgn.org is error ...

not supported yet

6 (edited by H4rdb0y 15.04.2013 22:23)

Re: New Icon Help

If i'm click profile player, pvpgn fatal error.
what wrong??
http://i50.tinypic.com/30tnx8p.jpg

7

Re: New Icon Help

H4rdb0y wrote:

If i'm click profile player, pvpgn fatal error.
what wrong??

W3XP_userselected_icon has wrong value. The expected values are here.
This is just a warning, not fatal error.

Do not ask for support in PM.

8 (edited by Zeloit 30.11.2013 12:48)

Re: New Icon Help

http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2knadkfe1ekt9731ieh1iqk1.png
http://forums.harpywar.com/extensions/hcs_image_uploader/uploads/0/5500/5588/thumb/p18ak2mprp2mesm094ab3f1s502.png

Posts: 8

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 1 guest, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Warcraft → New Icon Help



Generated in 0.069 seconds (81% PHP - 19% DB) with 20 queries