Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → pvpgn 1.14D Problem

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: pvpgn 1.14D Problem

Hello guys i'm Stefano nice to meet you.
I have this problem: I would like to create a simple open battle.net server, therefore only with pvpgn. I had to install the 1.13 patch to run pvpgn.
My problem is that I can not allow other people to enter my server with 1.14D characters.
How can I allow people with the 1.14D patch to enter my server and be able to enter my game?

I thank you in advance

2 (edited by dahang_95 17.11.2018 20:36)

Re: pvpgn 1.14D Problem

Which version of PvPGN do you use?
PvPGN Pro already have entries in versioncheck for 1.14. If your problem is joining games there is no solution for that because in open Bartle.net the person who creates the game is the host and you can't join his game with different versions because the game checks versions upon joining.

The ONLY way of playing with 1.14 and 1.13 games is setting up D2GS. If you want some help just tell me and don't use 1.14D version of D2GS because of its bugged uber quest. Just use 1.13c and everything will be fine. Don't forget to disable warden in server.ini to prevent kicks from games with no reason.

Sorry for my bad english.
Greetings from Argentina.

I have changed pvpgn, now with 1.99 i can make an open multiplayer server. But people from chat can't join in a game in the game list.

steebay92 wrote:

But people from chat can't join in a game in the game list.

Diablo II uses port 6112 and 4000. Open these ports so people can join YOUR created game. To join a game created by another friend, he will need to open these ports aswell.

I recommend you again to use D2GS. Use PvPGN version that saves in plain files. The saved characters CAN be used in single player and you can import single player characters to your server wink

dahang_95 wrote:
steebay92 wrote:

But people from chat can't join in a game in the game list.

Diablo II uses port 6112 and 4000. Open these ports so people can join YOUR created game. To join a game created by another friend, he will need to open these ports aswell.

I recommend you again to use D2GS. Use PvPGN version that saves in plain files. The saved characters CAN be used in single player and you can import single player characters to your server wink

Thank you for your answer!
If I make a game tcp ip people can join but if I make a game through open batte.net in my server people can T join. Ports on my router are opened. I read that if you need only to play open battle. Net you Don T need d2gs. So I Don T understand why people can T join through the server's game list

steebay92 wrote:

I read that if you need only to play open battle. Net you Don T need d2gs. So I Don T understand why people can T join through the server's game list

Playing open BNet its the same as playing TCP/IP. The diference is that you dont need to write the IP of the host and the TCP/IP games are listed on BNet chat. Because of that you dont need D2GS. I just recommend you to use it because of the advantages of playing Realm and Ladder games. And with D2GS you dont have to deal with this kind of problem.

Try this:
Use your external IP to connect to your server. Open Battle.net gateway editor and modify the address to your external IP. You can find your external IP here:

https://www.whatismyip.com/

open battle needs your ip so the other player connects

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → pvpgn 1.14D Problem

Generated in 0.095 seconds (82% PHP - 18% DB) with 22 queries