Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → WP and PvPGN register

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: WP and PvPGN register

Hi. I'm finishing working in a website of D2. But i cannot make the oAuth work because passwords use different hash. So I would like to know if you know a way to make a two-way auth in the website and in the game. I tried the pvpgn web register but that's not what I'm looking for. I know that have to be a way to achieve that. Thanks in advance. If I find some solution i will post btw.

Re: WP and PvPGN register

You have to make a synchronization between website and pvpgn accounts.

• Disable /chpass command in pvpgn to disable change password inside a game (command_groups.conf > delete /chpass)

• Disable register a new account from a game (bnetd.conf > new_accounts = false)

• Crack all passwords from your pvpgn server to create accounts for your website auth method harpywar.pvpgn.pl/?do=api

• When register new account on your website also create a new account in pvpgn database

• When change password on your website do not forget change hash for the same account in pvpgn database

https://github.com/pvpgn/pvpgn-hash

Do not ask for support in PM.

Thanks Harpy, didn't know that was a JS and PHP version... I will post my feedback in these days. THANKS!!!

4 (edited by xHomerOx 01.04.2019 19:50)

HarpyWar wrote:

You have to make a synchronization between website and pvpgn accounts.

• Disable /chpass command in pvpgn to disable change password inside a game (command_groups.conf > delete /chpass)

• Disable register a new account from a game (bnetd.conf > new_accounts = false)

• Crack all passwords from your pvpgn server to create accounts for your website auth method harpywar.pvpgn.pl/?do=api

• When register new account on your website also create a new account in pvpgn database

• When change password on your website do not forget change hash for the same account in pvpgn database

https://github.com/pvpgn/pvpgn-hash

Tried what you said with UM Register, so i can establish permissions. But i cannot find the way to create account from the Website and then to autocreate account in PvPGN.

I tried by making queries via MySQL, but cannot make it work from a WordPress site... Anyone have an idea on how to achieve that without use PVPGN WebRegister???

5 (edited by hehpe 02.04.2019 10:48)

I have a question I've seen few servers with phpbb forums and when you create account in the forum you have game account menu and from there your make you d2 account so my question is this available somewhere to download or I have to do it myself?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → WP and PvPGN register