Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] The Source Code → d2gs.script

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: d2gs.script

How can I make d2gs.script read my modified dll?

Any suggestions or ways to do it?
Thank you.

Re: d2gs.script

zysus wrote:

How can I make d2gs.script read my modified dll?

Any suggestions or ways to do it?
Thank you.

See this topic..

It does not contain your answer, but there are some examples of how to use it.

Apparently the user "MxCen" knows how to use d2gs.script.

https://forums.pvpgn.pro/viewtopic.php?id=2059

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Chat

Dude explain what the F@#$ you're trying to do d2 scirpt can't load dlls.... From where did you get your modified .dll ? What does it do? What was the version that you saw it working for last time? I am pretty sure that you're trying to run some old ass mod that it's not compatible with 1.13.

hehpe wrote:

Dude explain what the F@#$ you're trying to do d2 scirpt can't load dlls.... From where did you get your modified .dll ? What does it do? What was the version that you saw it working for last time? I am pretty sure that you're trying to run some old ass mod that it's not compatible with 1.13.

No, I am not using any old version of any mod.
The mod works from 1.10 to 1.14. Working perfectly, the mod files carry all the necessary modifications for each version.

in the AragorMod (I am the creator) let's execute it until version 1.11, but for reasons that do not come to this subject we leave it. This mod worked perfectly on any server from 1.10 to 1.11. There is still some Latin server working with this mod.

Now I have time again and I am again creating the Mod but with a different name and updating it, to be able to enjoy it again.
The problem is PvPgn its code has changed a lot, and D2GS too.
The team that used to work with AragorMod + Pvpgn (1.8.5) + d2gs 1.10 to 1.11, have disappeared or are not available.
As an example "VillagueIdiot" that modified the D2GS to read the external dlls. This partner modified the code of the d2gs and d2gs.script so that the mod worked perfectly, but it is no longer online, nor can I get in touch with it sad

knowing the source code, you can do whatever you want in D2

and seen servers that broke the blocking of players in the same game. Up to 25 players in the same game, but !!! If you don't have the source code or the guide on how to modify it, it's almost impossible. wink

Before you could modify the D2GS to read external dlls of the game, now I don't know where to start .........
To which you change any code, d2gs stops working. And that is a serious problem that you cannot modify anything.
LUA files leave a lot to be desired or you just can't get a performance for D2gs.

The pity is that I do not find anyone who speaks my language, for me English is very expensive for me to learn. ; (

See this topic..

It does not contain your answer, but there are some examples of how to use it.

Apparently the user "MxCen" knows how to use d2gs.script.

I have already sent an MP, I am waiting for your answer thzx

5 (edited by hehpe 09.09.2019 23:36)

Playing it in single from 1.10 to 1.14 doesn't make the mod compatible with D2GS....  Simple answer your mod is for 1.10 and it won't work for D2GS 1.13 unless you have the source files (d2template c++ project) and you'll have to make new dlls and port the offsets because they're different in every version. Basically you'll have to remake the mod there is no other way! And I seriously doubt that you created that mod since you don't know basic code editing . There is no need to modify d2gs to run a mod unless you want to have some custom features like spectate or more than 8 players in one game and that's possible only in 1.11/1.13...   Please stop making pointless topics...

6 (edited by zysus 09.09.2019 23:44)

hehpe wrote:

Playing it in single from 1.10 to 1.14 doesn't make the mod compatible with D2GS....  Simple answer your mod is for 1.10 and it won't work for D2GS 1.13 unless you have the source files (d2template c++ project) and you'll have to make new dlls and port the offsets because they're different in every version. Basically you'll have to remake the mod there is no other way! And I seriously doubt that you created that mod since you don't know basic code editing . There is no need to modify d2gs to run a mod unless you want to have some custom features like spectate or more than 8 players in one game and that's possible only in 1.11/1.13...   Please stop making pointless topics...

1º What doubts that I am the creator of Aragor MOD '????????????
no more nonsense comments from you, just look for me online and know who I am, stop saying nonsense please.

So far you have not contributed anything on the subject or on the d2gs code, stop writing more nonsense if you are not going to contribute anything.

the mod started for 1.10 and as I explain above, I am updating it, or I do not explain myself well or you do not understand me = _ =

honestly, if you don't know anything about it, leave it or don't post
Thank you.

7 (edited by hehpe 09.09.2019 23:45)

zysus wrote:

Yea dude I am sure that you know what you're doing... big_smile have a nice night...

hehpe wrote:
zysus wrote:

Yea dude I am sure that you know what you're doing... big_smile have a nice night...

Possibly safer than you. xD
That I want to update a MOD and give it light if I feel like it, that's my problem.
Another thing is that later I want to give it to users like you to enjoy it on their private servers.
And above all that works.

Excuse me, but so far I know very well what I do, but if a user only creates messages, demanding that he wants to do, and only provides meaningless answers, it makes me understand that you know little about this world.

Creating a PvPgn server is very simple, having 10 servers with pvpgn, wow, Pso, Bf2142, BF3, COD, Dayz, is something else.

When you carry or maintain what I explained above, you can give me ideas, or if you have been in the world of games and moding for more than 17 years. Possibly I doubled his age, he passed 50. You might be a child when I was already running servers wink

have a nice night

d2gs.script-----Perfect solution to packet attacks!
^^

What challenges have you encountered in updating your Aragor MOD for compatibility with D2GS 1.13, and how are you addressing the changes in the code structure and offsets?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] The Source Code → d2gs.script