Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Warcraft → how to create a server for warcraft 3 roc and tft?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: how to create a server for warcraft 3 roc and tft?

hello, i have a question, how i to make a server for warcraft 3 classic?  RoC and TFT.
i see some tutorials and they not explain how to create server for warcraft 3, more that don't exist much tutorials for warcraft 3
i want make a server and make that my friends connected to play online

if and thay cand say me what do i have to download , they can add images or a video tutorial for guide me, i has would grate

Re: how to create a server for warcraft 3 roc and tft?

By default pvpgn is configured to be able to connect from all classic games, including Warcraft 3.

Do not ask for support in PM.

HarpyWar wrote:

By default pvpgn is configured to be able to connect from all classic games, including Warcraft 3.

but what do i need to download?
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2020/05/10/image.png

in the webpage i has seen this files, but I don't know which one to download and how to configure it so that my friends from other countries can connect

"plain" version uses text files to store players data. It's enough for tests or just to play with friends.
If you want more players or add web tools then it's better to use "mysql" version which stores data in MySQL server.
Other databases connections (sqlite, postgresql or odbc for mssql for example) also can be used if you are familiar with them.

Добавлено: 10.05.2020 03:08

For init configuration look at https://pvpgn.pro/pvpgn_installation.html

HarpyWar wrote:

"plain" version uses text files to store players data. It's enough for tests or just to play with friends.
If you want more players or use web tools then it's better to use "mysql" version which stores data in MySQL server.
Other databases connections (sqlite, postgresql or odbc for mssql for example) also can be used if you are familiar with them.

ok, I plan to use phpmyadmin to save the data, but how should I configure it?

There are examples for every storage in bnetd.conf comments. Take it for mysql and modify connection settings

storage_path = sql;mode=mysql;host=127.0.0.1;name=dbname;user=dbuser;pass=dbpass;default=0;prefix=pvpgn_

You can read comments for every option in configs. The most important are described by the link from the previous post.

HarpyWar wrote:

There are examples for every storage in bnetd.conf comments. Take it for mysql and modify connection settings

storage_path = sql;mode=mysql;host=127.0.0.1;name=dbname;user=dbuser;pass=dbpass;default=0;prefix=pvpgn_

You can read comments for every option in configs. The most important are described by the link above.

So, i need downdload pvpgn-master-1.99.7.2.1-PRO-ca51708_plain.zip and install xampp or other data base, and configure it.

is necessary other program or files?
or only i need warcraft 3 installed and BNEditor to add server?

Not plain but pvpgn-master-1.99.7.2.1-PRO-ca51708_mysql.zip

D3r3k wrote:

Thats right. Instead of BNEditor you can use https://github.com/pvpgn/battle.net-gateway-installer

HarpyWar wrote:

Not plain but pvpgn-master-1.99.7.2.1-PRO-ca51708_mysql.zip

D3r3k wrote:

Thats right. Instead of BNEditor you can use https://github.com/pvpgn/battle.net-gateway-installer

thanks i will try to do it
I had seen a video that uses loader to connect online, is that necessary? And if so, where can I get it?

Yes, w3 loader is required to connect to pvpgn
https://pvpgn.pro/w3l.html

HarpyWar wrote:

Yes, w3 loader is required to connect to pvpgn
https://pvpgn.pro/w3l.html

я тут увидел что платформы гиганты  как: iccup или же rubattle
Используют в своих клиент лаунчерах  war3.exe - но притом что сам war3.exe никак не подключается к сети, он только к локальным дает доступ.
Интересно как они обходят и подключаются к сети. ?

launcher wrote:

Используют в своих клиент лаунчерах  war3.exe - но притом что сам war3.exe никак не подключается к сети, он только к локальным дает доступ.

Их лаунчер поднимает локальный прокси на 127.0.0.1, к которому подключается Warcraft 3, и ретранслирует весь трафик через него.
Таким образом клиент всегда подключен к прокси, который занимается передачей трафика на настоящий pvpgn сервер. И если соединение с pvpgn оборвалось на стороне игрока, то в игра остается подключенной к прокси. При возобновлении соединения с настоящим pvpgn происходит бесшовное переподключение.

HarpyWar wrote:

ретранслирует весь трафик

это как так?
ведь war3.exe даже не допускает к таким действиям.

Игра подключается на 127.0.0.1:6112 и видит его как pvpgn сервер.
Ретрансляцию трафика осуществляет уже сам лаунчер.

HarpyWar wrote:

Игра подключается на 127.0.0.1:6112 и видит его как pvpgn сервер.
Ретрансляцию трафика осуществляет уже сам лаунчер.

Для этого Ретрансляцию трафика  пишут  особый код? ну имею в виду для варкрвафта 3

Для варкрафта ничего делать для этого не требуется, он просто работает с локальным адресом вместо удаленного. Вся работа реализована под капотом лаунчера.

17 (edited by launcher 15.05.2020 22:14)

HarpyWar wrote:

Для варкрафта ничего делать для этого не требуется, он просто работает с локальным адресом вместо удаленного. Вся работа реализована под капотом лаунчера.

интересная штука.
может кто то тут сталкивался этим? или как можно прочитать как разработать Ретрансляцию.
Но  всегда возникает вопрос  war3.exe он же только для локалки

launcher wrote:

может кто то тут сталкивался этим? или как можно прочитать как разработать Ретрансляцию.

Прокси может сделать среднестатический программист, который понимает как написать простейший сервер-клиент для чата.

19 (edited by launcher 19.05.2020 15:48)

HarpyWar wrote:
launcher wrote:

Прокси может сделать среднестатический программист, который понимает как написать простейший сервер-клиент для чата.

а где хранятся файлы host от war3.exe/ который хранится IP и  работает только для локального доступа

D3r3k wrote:

hello, i have a question, how i to make a server for warcraft 3 classic?  RoC and TFT.
i see some tutorials and they not explain how to create server for warcraft 3, more that don't exist much tutorials for warcraft 3
i want make a server and make that my friends connected to play online

if and thay cand say me what do i have to download , they can add images or a video tutorial for guide me, i has would grate

Hello. Were you able to get your friends to connect to your PvPGN-Warcraft 3 server from the internet? Because I can't get my friends to connect from the internet to my server. I've been trying to solve this problem for 3 weeks and I still can't and I don't know what to do. I searched everywhere for information, but couldn't get it to work. Please help me. Thanks.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Warcraft → how to create a server for warcraft 3 roc and tft?