Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → Advertisement → BrutleNET (PVPGN Open Server for WarCraft II, Diablo & Diablo II LOD

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by Brut 27.01.2021 18:52)

Topic: BrutleNET (PVPGN Open Server for WarCraft II, Diablo & Diablo II LOD

Hello,

I would like to introduce You all BrutleNET server @ BRUT.me, an open Battle.net server for WarCraft II BNE, Diablo 1 & Diablo II Lord of Destruction with the possibility to connect using IRC Client too.
We are not new, we are running this 3 years now, but I found this forum just these days while upgrading to pvpgn 1.99. It is an Open BattleNET, so there is no realm for Diablo2LOD, You can connect with all characters from Your HDD and all versions, but we prefer the 1.12 patch.

Information to connect:
Name: BrutleNET
IP: 195.62.16.163
Time Zone: -1

More information & Manual @ brutlenet.BRUT.me
Our official IRC Chat @ chat.BRUT.me
Our forum @ forum.BRUT.me

Thank You all here for a great program, that pvpgn is and wish You happy gaming, good luck and a lot of fun smile

greetings Brut

Added: 24.01.2017 22:26

I think, You have some problems with the server and website, a few times it was unavailable today, another error was duplicated entry and I got an email with a reply to my topic that is not here o.O

it was from niklaspp1234 with the text:

I just checked the forum out here's a couple of suggestions:
1. Edit the link so its a link to the forum instead of the website i spend 3 minutes just finding the link to the forum where the d2 server is
2. Begin writing your text in english, i tried using google translate but it only translated 1/3 of the text u send (i'm talking about the text at this link brut.me/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1065) if any english users like me would want to join it wouldn't be easy since if you dont write it in english we most likely wont understand shit.

-Thx

You are true, i reworked the page in the last days and I did not yet translated and integrated the english there, but i will today...
What kind of forum You mean? If You mean the Brutlenet main forum, this topic is just inside it, but I understand, I will add some big links in the beginning of this topic. Thank you for your suggestions, if there is anything more, just let me know smile

EDIT: I have posted reply and instead of this i edited my topic o.O

Administrator of BRUT.me Portal and BrutleNET.

Re: BrutleNET (PVPGN Open Server for WarCraft II, Diablo & Diablo II LOD

Brut wrote:

Hello,

I would like to introduce You all BrutleNET server @ BRUT.me, an open Battle.net server for WarCraft II BNE, Diablo 1 & Diablo II Lord of Destruction with the possibility to connect using IRC Client too.
We are not new, we are running this 3 years now, but I found this forum just these days while upgrading to pvpgn 1.99. It is an Open BattleNET, so there is no realm for Diablo2LOD, You can connect with all characters from Your HDD and all versions, but we prefer the 1.12 patch.

Information to connect:
IP: 195.62.17.35

Information to connect:
IP: 195.62.17.35

More information & Manual @ brutlenet.BRUT.me
Our official IRC Chat @ chat.BRUT.me
Our forum @ forum.BRUT.me

Thank You all here for a great program, that pvpgn is and wish You happy gaming, good luck and a lot of fun smile

greetings Brut

Added: 24.01.2017 22:26

I think, You have some problems with the server and website, a few times it was unavailable today, another error was duplicated entry and I got an email with a reply to my topic that is not here o.O

it was from niklaspp1234 with the text:

I just checked the forum out here's a couple of suggestions:
1. Edit the link so its a link to the forum instead of the website i spend 3 minutes just finding the link to the forum where the d2 server is
2. Begin writing your text in english, i tried using google translate but it only translated 1/3 of the text u send (i'm talking about the text at this link brut.me/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1065) if any english users like me would want to join it wouldn't be easy since if you dont write it in english we most likely wont understand shit.

-Thx

You are true, i reworked the page in the last days and I did not yet translated and integrated the english there, but i will today...
What kind of forum You mean? If You mean the Brutlenet main forum, this topic is just inside it, but I understand, I will add some big links in the beginning of this topic. Thank you for your suggestions, if there is anything more, just let me know smile

EDIT: I have posted reply and instead of this i edited my topic o.O

Hahaha i accidently deleted the reply earlier xD, i'm glad you take my suggestions to hearth, cant wait to try your server tongue

aha okey smile You are welcome, I translated and edited the information topic, should be now easy and understandeable... and if you visit our page, feel free to enter our chat and say hello, it is registration free smile

We changed our IP Address to 195.62.16.163

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → Advertisement → BrutleNET (PVPGN Open Server for WarCraft II, Diablo & Diablo II LOD