Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → 3d Party Tools → Ladder in WordPress

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Ladder in WordPress

Hello, how are you, has anyone been able to implement ladder in wordpress?
Any idea where to start?

Re: Ladder in WordPress

From this Developer_Documentation

Miki wrote:

From this Developer_Documentation

This forum is for collaboration. If you don't want to answer, don't. Wasting time to be a troll is no good

I don't understand your aggression. Writing any plugin starts with documentation. It describes how to write your first plugin.

Miki wrote:

I don't understand your aggression. Writing any plugin starts with documentation. It describes how to write your first plugin.

Did you read the first post?

I am looking for someone who has experience in laddering with wordpress. I already know the wordpress documentation.

Aggression is that you take someone for a fool!

Gencolate wrote:

Hello, how are you, has anyone been able to implement ladder in wordpress?
Any idea where to start?

I don't think I've ever seen it. I believe it does not exist and if it does, it was not published on any open-source platform.

This server has a wordpress site and includes a ladder listing. Perhaps they have developed something scalable to pass on to you.

I remember that when I had my site on wordpress, I did an import of PvPGN Stats in Widgets on a new page.

If you want to try, use this MySQLi Code to run PvPGN Stats with PHP7+ normally.

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Chat

7 (edited by Miki 05.02.2021 12:51)

Did you read the first post?

I am looking for someone who has experience in laddering with wordpress. I already know the wordpress documentation.

Aggression is that you take someone for a fool!

I see no difficulty. Create a plugin wrapper and open the xml file using the simplexml_load_string function. Set pvpgn to true to save stats to xml

Thank you all. I'll try to do it. And if possible, I will make a plugin that does it automatically. Regards!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → 3d Party Tools → Ladder in WordPress