Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → About Tesseract's D2GS

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: About Tesseract's D2GS

I followed this installation guide word by word https://pvpgn.pro/d2gs_installation.html and I was able to successfully compile and run Tesseracts D2GS which opens all services but for some reason it gives me queue time whenever I want to make a game (Your position in line is: 1) and I already made sure that there is connection between pvpgn/d2gs/d2cs or d2gs is running properly and also increased "MaxGames" value in d2gs.reg as it says on the guide. Lastly I executed and saved D2GS.exe as 64bits and compatibility for Windows xp3

I couldn't catch any errors in logs but I can upload them if you need them. Please let me know

Re: About Tesseract's D2GS

I would stay away from Tesseract's D2GS tbh.

Did you compile his version of D2CS also? As that is a requirement to get his version of D2GS to work correctly.

Owner of SlashDiablo - One of the oldest and most well known Diablo II servers
Admin of Resurgence - Vanilla++ mod
Co-Founder of Hellforged - Diablo 09 built on 1.13 engine (current work in progress)
Founder of Diablo2.org - Dedicated Discord server for PvPGN/D2GS questions

Meanski wrote:

I would stay away from Tesseract's D2GS tbh.

Why is this?

Meanski wrote:

Did you compile his version of D2CS also? As that is a requirement to get his version of D2GS to work correctly.

Yes we compiled his D2CS and also fixed the bug HarpyWar had where realms were no available

https://github.com/pvpgn/pvpgn-magic-bu … -315624484
https://forums.pvpgn.pro/viewtopic.php?id=1818

Do not ask for support in PM.

Topaz - If you where able to fix the D2CS process, It's important if you can upload your build - In theory you go one step more than HarpyWar, so now your problem it's the queue order.-
I can try to help you with that, I work a lot of time with the D2GS process.-

Admin / Owner Project:

== OldServers Argentina ==

release.zip  8013.8 Kb  (505)

Heres the binary

7 (edited by GecKoTDF 16.08.2017 01:19)

Good thanks this night I will put it in the work enviroment to see whats happening and see if we can make it work

Added: 15.08.2017 19:11

I always get this error, when try to open de D2GS - The PVPGN open, I can open the D2DBSDotNet.exe in background, the D2CS but always get this error in the D2CS when I open the D2GS.exe

Aug 15 18:10:55 [error] pvpgn::d2cs::d2cs_handle_init_packet: got bad connection class 145

And de D2GS.log say

08/15 18:17:47.976 D2GSReadConfig: Can't read key 'ListenPort', set to default 4000
08/15 18:17:47.981 main: Entering Main Server Loop
08/15 18:17:47.983 D2GSConnectToD2xS: Connected to D2DBS Successfully
08/15 18:17:47.983 D2GSSendClassToD2DBS: Send connection class packet to D2DBS
08/15 18:17:48.084 D2GSConnectToD2xS: Connected to D2CS Successfully
08/15 18:17:48.084 D2GSSendClassToD2CS: Send connection class packet to D2CS
08/15 18:17:48.187 CloseConnectionToD2CS: Close Connection to D2CS
08/15 18:17:48.187 CloseConnectionToD2CS: Connection lost, restart D2GS

Admin / Owner Project:

Topaz is going the wrong way by using pvpgn-pro with tesseract d2gs. As I wrote in the post on github - all modified pvpgn, d2cs, d2dbs are required.
In my case there were success connections between services without errors in logs. It would be better to start with my package and try make it work.

I see well im going to try with your build, and see what happends.

@harpyWar - The D2CS / PVPGN of Tesseract can be build it in Linux version ? I know D2GS no and D2DBSDotNet its imposible, but im sure the problem it's the D2CS.-

I don't know why im sure the D2CS of tesseract don't work in windows, i believe I read somewhere the repository of windows build it's bad - So you can build it but it's incomplete.-
Don't know to much about programing, May be you can compilate D2CS and PVPGN for linux version - And the via Wine I can Mix.-
D2CS/PVPGN and the D2GS / D2DBSDotNet

Admin / Owner Project:

Tesseract pvpgn/d2cs is based on 1.99, so there is nothing special to build it on Linux, just use his repository instead of official
harpywar.com/?a=articles&b=2 … mp;lang=en (ignore parts with Lua - it's for PRO version)

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → About Tesseract's D2GS