Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Tech Support → HC Mode problem with refresh table with HC

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by skatte 07.10.2017 22:14)

Topic: HC Mode problem with refresh table with HC

I have a problem with the correct refresh of the table for HC mode, when the character dies in the table is still alive, is not updated correctly.
The characters are dead, but are not recognized by the server as die.
I have a problem with gs1.13c and pvpgn v 1.99 and 1.85.

Does anyone else have such a problem? where are you looking for a solution? is it in code or script error?

There are no errors in the logs

Please help:(

Re: HC Mode problem with refresh table with HC

Very strange, do you use any modified patch?

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Chat

3 (edited by skatte 07.10.2017 23:04)

Feofilaktt wrote:

Very strange, do you use any modified patch?

I use files from Patch 1.13c unmodified

Please help ;(

Have you tried using a Diablo 2 in English?

Because the only difference I see is this, the rest you are setting everything right!

Also send the links where you have downloaded the PvPGN and D2GS ...

Diablo 2 Online

5 (edited by skatte 07.10.2017 23:12)

Feofilaktt wrote:

Have you tried using a Diablo 2 in English?

Because the only difference I see is this, the rest you are setting everything right!

Also send the links where you have downloaded the PvPGN and D2GS ...

I used only diablo polish version, must be English version ?
Pvpgn and GS downloade from https://pvpgn.pro

Can you release the external IP to log in to your pvpgn server?

Diablo 2 Online

Feofilaktt wrote:

yes pmed

skatte wrote:
Feofilaktt wrote:

yes pmed

https://forums.pvpgn.pro/uploads/images/2017/10/07/capturar.jpg

Diablo 2 Online

9 (edited by skatte 08.10.2017 02:08)

Still the same problem, any else ideas?

Try clear /var/ladder and wait when the ladder will be recreated. This time is defined in ladder_refresh_interval of d2cs.conf.

If it does not help then check in both charsave and charinfo dead flag in hex editor (or use HeroEditor for charsave). May be charsave is alive but charinfo is dead.

If this behavior with all and each hardcore characters, then try different D2GS to compare results.

If with all D2GS the same problem then try delete your bncache.dat. May be rating table results were cached in your Diablo 2 client.
d2cs is used to update ladder files. But as I can see nobody has similar issue, and d2cs should not be buggy.
d2dbs manages files in charsave/charinfo. If dead flag is different for one account than the problem in d2dbs. But it also should work properly like d2cs.

Do not ask for support in PM.

11 (edited by skatte 09.10.2017 20:47)

HarpyWar wrote:

Try clear /var/ladder and wait when the ladder will be recreated. This time is defined in ladder_refresh_interval of d2cs.conf.

If it does not help then check in both charsave and charinfo dead flag in hex editor (or use HeroEditor for charsave). May be charsave is alive but charinfo is dead.

If this behavior with all and each hardcore characters, then try different D2GS to compare results.

If with all D2GS the same problem then try delete your bncache.dat. May be rating table results were cached in your Diablo 2 client.
d2cs is used to update ladder files. But as I can see nobody has similar issue, and d2cs should not be buggy.
d2dbs manages files in charsave/charinfo. If dead flag is different for one account than the problem in d2dbs. But it also should work properly like d2cs.

I really do not know what's wrong ... it's probably the operating system's fault.... but what... I tried to encode utf-8 files ... also run applications in w7 and win98 mode ...
I have no idea ....
I tried various pvpgn and d2gs, also diablo in english version and still wrong ...

12 (edited by Feofilaktt 09.10.2017 20:54)

I sent him my configured PvPGN along with the D2GS, all testing and running. And it still did not work..

is probably something with the OS, or about the cache that HarpyWar commented on..

Diablo 2 Online

13 (edited by skatte 10.10.2017 00:00)

Feofilaktt wrote:

I sent him my configured PvPGN along with the D2GS, all testing and running. And it still did not work..

is probably something with the OS, or about the cache that HarpyWar commented on..

Itsnot cache from d2dir i i Think about OS.. But where could be solution hm.....
I used virtual machine for simulate os XP and Still the same problem
My server is also on Windows Server 2008 and the problem still exists... sad

14 (edited by skatte 13.10.2017 11:51)

Harrpy

Today I went to another server with the pvpgn 1.99svn file where the deaths are displayed and I decided to talk to the players. Allegedly, the ladder is not always correctly updated

I wanted to ask you if this is a bug that should be reported?

Does the problem applies on all characters on your server?

Possible these characters were created as non-ladder but not ladder? Try switch the option to 0 to check this (and again clear ladder files, clear cache, restart server)  https://github.com/pvpgn/pvpgn-server/b … nf.in#L107

Did you check dead flag in hex editor? (also check ladder flag) Look here for the futher info about the flags https://forums.pvpgn.pro/viewtopic.php?id=1580 or attach here charsave/charinfo files so someone could check it.

Before report a bug you have to repeat the problem on newly created server and describe on github step by step how to repeat this. But I don't know who will take this task now.

16 (edited by skatte 13.10.2017 14:08)

HarpyWar wrote:

Does the problem applies on all characters on your server?

Possible these characters were created as non-ladder but not ladder? Try switch the option to 0 to check this (and again clear ladder files, clear cache, restart server)  https://github.com/pvpgn/pvpgn-server/b … nf.in#L107

Did you check dead flag in hex editor? (also check ladder flag) Look here for the futher info about the flags https://forums.pvpgn.pro/viewtopic.php?id=1580 or attach here charsave/charinfo files so someone could check it.

Before report a bug you have to repeat the problem on newly created server and describe on github step by step how to repeat this. But I don't know who will take this task now.

When i change option to 0 only first char changed.
Could someone check charsave and chardit saves?

hardcore-ladder-dead flag is ok. But I don't see any of the characters from archive on your screenshot.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Tech Support → HC Mode problem with refresh table with HC