Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → Help with problem

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by Rengar 15.04.2018 21:28)

Topic: Help with problem

Hi everyone.  I have a server that have some issues sometime and player can't create game and need restart d2gs to work back to normal.
In D2-HACKXXYYZZ.txt file (xxyyzz is year month day) I have this error:
[HACKLIST]  IP:XX.XXX.XXX.XXX  QSHackList() from FILE:..\Source\D2Game\GAME\Game.cpp  LINE:1004

i hide public ip of player

[HACKLIST]  IP:XX.XXX.XXX.XXX  QSHackList() from FILE:..\Source\D2Game\GAME\Game.cpp  LINE:1004
[HACKLIST]  Hacklist size is 1
[HACKLIST]  IP:XX.XXX.XXX.XXX  QSHackList() from FILE:..\Source\D2Game\GAME\Game.cpp  LINE:1004
[HACKLIST]  Hacklist size is 2
[HACKLIST]  Hacklist size is 3
[HACKLIST]  Hacklist size is 0
[HACKLIST]  IP:XX.XXX.XXX.XXX QSHackList() from FILE:..\Source\D2Game\GAME\Game.cpp  LINE:1004

In d2gs.log I see this when happens:

D2GSCBLeaveGame: Humaaan(*qwexi)[L=0,C=Ama] leave game 'R23', id=372(exp,hell,softcore,ladder)
D2DBSGetDataReply: Failed delete char info for Humaaan(*qwexi)
D2DBSGetDataReply: Failed get CHARSAVE data for Humaaan(*qwexi)

Any have this problem? When have this error only one character from that account ip can't create game but I can create game with other characters from same account. When I try to make game stays at loading screen and fail to join but if I restart d2gs it works back to normal. Do you know what is the problem? I use d2gs 1.13c and windows 2008.
thank you in advance

Re: Help with problem

I sometimes have these errors on my server, I suspect it's some kind of "dupe" that a player tries to accomplish, but D2GS ends up blocking it for security.

Because this mistake also happens when you try to create a game with the character edited directly from the single player mode, it does not accept.

Must be some D2GS security measure..

It happens very often? With multiple accounts from different players?

Diablo 2 Online

Itens - Armory - Market - Clans - Builds - Chat

Feofilaktt wrote:

I sometimes have these errors on my server, I suspect it's some kind of "dupe" that a player tries to accomplish, but D2GS ends up blocking it for security.

Because this mistake also happens when you try to create a game with the character edited directly from the single player mode, it does not accept.

Must be some D2GS security measure..

It happens very often? With multiple accounts from different players?

It happens often yes with multiple accounts from different players, and I don't think it's dupe because one was my character once and it was not edited or I was not duping either. Do your players get block too when you see this error? how do you unblock them?
thanks

4 (edited by Feofilaktt 16.04.2018 06:03)

Yes, they are automatically blocked by D2GS.. but this happens once a month at most. This problem is very rare.

Do you use the modified patch?

Diablo 2 Online

Feofilaktt wrote:

Yes, they are automatically blocked by D2GS.. but this happens once a month at most. This problem is very rare.

Do you use the modified patch?

no but in d2cs and d2dbs added second gs because I use 2, with 1 gs it doesn't happen often

Added: 19.04.2018 16:20

Any idea how can disable this hacklist check? I find that block character name, if you rename hero or use another hero it is not block anymore

6 (edited by Feofilaktt 19.04.2018 18:08)

I have not found anything in the server.ini or d2gs.reg files.

I think to disable it just by modifying the source code and recompiling a new D2GS.

You could look for patterns that cause this blocking of the character.. This way you will be able to identify exactly the problem and think of something to solve or bump it.

Diablo 2 Online

that is the problem, i don't see any pattern. is normal playing farm. how can recompile d2gs, no source for 1-13?

This is a question that only a developer can help you with.

Unfortunately talking about D2GS, there is no developer is currently active.

Diablo 2 Online

only source is old 1-09? source for 1-13 there is?

10 (edited by Feofilaktt 21.04.2018 00:02)

look this post in github..

HarpyWar wrote:

There is only 1.09d source code for D2GS.exe https://github.com/pvpgn/d2gs109
Source code for 1.10 was not published, and this D2GS.exe used for all later versions (for example, checksum is the same for 1.10 and 1.13c).

Diablo 2 Online

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Who now at forum

Currently view post: 0 guests, 0 registered users

forums.pvpgn.pro → [EN] Diablo → Help with problem